HYDRAULIC HANDBRAKE UNIVERSAL
FINISH: STAINLESS STEEL
We offer a hydraulic handbrake. It is used to block the rear wheels by connecting to the braking system. The product is mainly used for motorsport cars Drift, Rallies, KJS etc. It is very solid and trouble-free construction, finished with attention to detail.
It is also used to create an independent, additional braking system. Thanks to the adapters offered at our other auctions, assembly and construction of the additional braking system become extremely simple.
– rude solid construction with attention to detail and finish
– pump with integrated OBP tank
– piston diameter 0.625 (15.86 mm)
– output thread: 3/8 “UNF
– handle tilt adjustment (vertical-45′-level)
– made of steel, cut in Fiber technology, bent on CNC presses and
The product contains mounting holes.
Our products have been tested in extreme conditions on various battlefields – including drift and rallies. They never failed!